Some of the Kendama Cowboy’s favorite tweaks & upgrades make these kendama ready to play right out of the box. All tweaks done by the Cowboy himself.
- Full wood finisher treatment including inside all holes and divots*
- epoxy resin tip coating
- equator line burned into the tama
- added ken string divot under sarado (internal knot instead of external knot)
- changed to thicker, low-stretch, black string (~3-4 finger length)
- white sliding knot above tama
- SlipFix band underneath the sarado
- deburred holes
Includes original Ozora plastic display box, extra standard white string, and Kendama Cowboy sticker. Wood finisher is made with various waxes and food-safe oils so there may be a slight oily/waxy feeling when first opened. This will fade with use.
*Keep away from light colored fabrics particularly when new since the wood treatment may stain them. Kendama bags are a great way to protect your kendama and your gear from each other. Find them here.